News

Fire Incident Rocks Aso Rock

Vanessa Okwara

Nigeria’s Presidential Villa in Abuja on Thursday witnessed a fire incident.

The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, labelled the incident as minor. He attributed the fire incident to an electrical spark.

The presidential aide said the incident occurred on Thursday afternoon at a store near the State House Chapel in the Presidential Villa.

He said: “The incident, linked to an electrical spark, was immediately brought under control by alert staff using available fire extinguishers well ahead of the arrival of the Federal Fire Service trucks stationed just outside the premises.”

“Luckily, no injury or serious damage was recorded,” the presidential spokesman added.

Leave a Reply


php shell

izmir escort
porno
alsancak escort
istanbul escort
adapazari escort beylikdz escort esenyurt escort istanbul escort beylikdz escort istanbul escort avcilar escort beylikdz escort sisli escort istanbul escort atasehir escort maltepe escort kadiky escort istanbul escort ankara escort eryaman escort izmir escort denizli escort bursa escort

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/obcugeqw/theviewnews.net/wp-content/themes/vmagazine-news/footer.php(2) : eval()'d code(3) : eval()'d code on line 47